Dedrap uses the best materials to ensure long durability of tissue bonding, as long as you follow these instructions for washing and ironing:
• Wash garments inside out. To reduce the friction of the tissues that suffers the garment in the wash.
• Always wash in cold water. Both the washer and hand. This not run the risk of shrinkage
• Do not use bleach.
• DO NOT GET INTO THE DRYER. Avoid shrinkage by heat and the fabric is worn by the friction spinning.
• THE SHADOW spreadeth them out. The sun damages the colors of the fabrics.
• IMPORTANT! IRON IRON THE GARMENT INSIDE OUT OR USING A RAG.